Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Internet Bill

Depress
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

So I'm having difficulty accessing my Fido internet bill. I do see my phone bills under Billing but my internet services.

Please advise.

I understand that it is a separate bill, but why can I not see it?

Thanks,

Despress

***edited to add labels***

10 REPLIES 10

Foursticks
I'm a participant level 3
Well I think that's a deal breaker for me!

Foursticks
So paying phone and Internet bills are not combined? Are they sent out as 2 separate bills? My fido home phone and wireless are combined. I doubt need another bill to keep track of.

Hey Foursticks! 

Your Fido phone service and Fido Internet service are on separate accounts, so, because of this, this means that the service fees are charged to separate bills. They're not combined on to one bill and you'll need to make separate payments for each. 

Hope this helps! 

r0cksteadydrew

Hi @Depress.

There are 2 things at play here.

Firstly, Fido internet customers do not log in with their Fido phone numbers. You must log in with your email address. It took me about a week to figure that one out Smiley

Secondly, for the last 2 weeks or so – Fido launched some new website updates which unfortunately haven't been working very well. One of the things affected are users with email based logins (which are all Fido internet customers) cannot currently log in. We get an error screen.

A list of all the technical problems Fido is experiencing with the new website can be found under "Community Forums" > "General Care and Support" > "Fido.ca Revamp"

The only thing I can suggest for now, is to call or chat with a customer service rep to make a payment by credit card.

Until these issues are resolved – the customer service reps are the only people that can give you updates on your monthly usage and payments.

Good luck and let's hope this get's resolved ASAP.

Drew

nel82
yep same here. I cant access my internet usage, or my bills for the last few weeks.

also do not be too sure that if u sign up for the notification to let you know when u exceed your allotted usage.. yep that happened to me.. no notification nothing just the bill. great website.. I must say.

To make matters worse I tried to upgrade my home internet online (bad idea.. never try this) . Then disaster struck.. the internet is down for 4 days now. I keep going back and forth from one fido rep to another. no solution.

Fido set up a website that they are unable to manage or run. looking for an alternative home internet package now.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @nel82

I'm sad to see you've been having issues with your Fido Home Internet.  We definitely wouldn't want to see you go! 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look into this together. 

Hey everyone, 

I just wanted to update this thread. 

If you use your phone number to log in to fido.ca, you will not be able to view both your mobile account and your internet account. 

In order to view both under the same roof, you have to create a new My Account profile with your email address. You will then be able to view both accounts. Keep in mind that they are still separate and each account needs to be paid separately!

Hope this helps Smiley .

Kost99

I am currently on the website - trying to create another account with the same email so I can actually see the details of my internet fees. Except I get an error - "This email is being used by another My Account profile. Please choose a different email."  What gives?!

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Depress, your internet services are not only on a seperate bill but in a different account; you'd have to access the other account to view the details.

Hope it answers your question! 

Hey @Kost99

If you already have a cellphone account, you should be able to use the same email address to login and see both your internet and cellphone account information online.

Hope it helps! Smiley