cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modem

Preston70
I'm a contributor level 1

We are on our 2nd modem and yesterday we had no internet, we called and they said they would need to send someone. Between 3-4pm we got out internet back, the @ button was lite up again. Not sure what the problem is, **bleep** modem or the line into the house. The teck came this morning and he said he couldn't find a problem. That's great so when it happens again I get to spend another hour on the phone to get it fixed. I want to buy my own modem these referbished made in China **bleep** is garbage. When will you allow up to buy a quality modem?? We don't have cable just the internet so when it goes down we have nothing.

5 REPLIES 5

Preston70

Here we go again, woke up to no internet, go on to the Fido chat and was told someone had to come out but they couldn't come today! Sick of this we are canceling 

Hi @Preston70

Sorry to hear that! Were you able to get another appointment? 

Preston70

My wife just called and the @ light is out again and we have no internet, this is so much fun. Now she is calling again!! Get there teck guy back now!!

Hey @Preston70! Philippe here. I hope you're feeling well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience with our home internet. I can understand your frustration, as we certainly don't expect it to give you this much trouble!

Have you been able to get assistance since your last post? If not, it's best to keep in touch with our technical support department, as they'll do their best to help you.

Preston70

They gave me another new modem and seems to be working fine now, thanks for getting back to me