Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

FEEDBACK THREAD - Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   We're currently offering our members an exclusive opportunity to participate in a trial of the new firmware for our Fido Home Internet Wi-Fi Modem (CGN3AMF). For details of this program, please click here.   This thread will be used ...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 122 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Fido Home Internet Firmware Trial

Hey Community,   As you all know, the Fido Community has always played an important role in providing valuable feedback regarding our products and services. In that light, we are thrilled to offer our members an exciting opportunity: A chance to part...

FidoCaroline by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 16 replies
  • 3 likes

Intermittent internet since last 2 weeks

My home internet is intermittently down. This issue is happening since last 2 weeks, it is so unreliable, we (my wife and I) are missing important meetings and have to opt for vaction as no internet...and have to work at night to cover as well. This ...

samjos by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

@ Still flashing

Hello, I plugged in my Fido modem yesterday and the @ icon was flashing all day yesterday. I thought it was ok so I just decided to be patient with it. But this morning the @ icon was off. Anyone know what's up? 

kyront18 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$100 Gift card not recieved

i took fido Home internet connection on November 9th from one of the fido store in Scarborough, while I took it, I was told that i am eligible for $100 gift card as part of the ongoing promo, however, it is going to be a month now, I have not receive...

Registered for a New Home internet promotion

I have registered for a new home internet promotion 150mbps on Dec 5 through live chat. The agent told me that I will receive an e-mail shipping information in 24hrs. However, 24hrs have passed and I still did not get an e-mail. I don't even know if ...

yyqcharles by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes