Linking my Internet Account to my Fido.ca login

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2 SlavD
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Linking my Internet Account to my Fido.ca login

I've been a Fido customer (mobile phones) for a while. I have an account on Fido.ca for managing the mobile bill.

I've signed up for Fido Internet, and the agent on the phone assigned me a new account number. He did warn me this would be a different bill than my mobile bill, but he said I could add this account online to my Fido.ca login.

I can't find any option to do so. I tried support chat, but the chat agent said this is not possible. I should make a new (second) Fido.ca account

So who is lying here? Please tell me I can add the Internet account to existing fido.ca login. I don't mind 2 separate bills, but I'd rather not have multiple logins.

Thank you

Accepted Solution

Re: Linking my Internet Account to my Fido.ca login

Hey @SlavD! I hope you're doing well. Smiley

No lying here, it's possible to see both accounts on fido.ca. To clarify, both your accounts have to be linked in our systems for you to be able to see them both on My Account online.

We'll have to check out your account directly to see if that's the case though. To do that we can send you a PM and do that on the community or you can contact us here.

Let us know

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Solution

Hey @SlavD! I hope you're doing well. Smiley

No lying here, it's possible to see both accounts on fido.ca. To clarify, both your accounts have to be linked in our systems for you to be able to see them both on My Account online.

We'll have to check out your account directly to see if that's the case though. To do that we can send you a PM and do that on the community or you can contact us here.

Let us know

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2 SlavD
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Since going through "contact us" got me to the current situation, let's try PM (sent you one).

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Hey @SlavD

We received your PM. Talk to you soon. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4