cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking my Internet Account to my Fido.ca login

SlavD
I'm a contributor level 2

I've been a Fido customer (mobile phones) for a while. I have an account on Fido.ca for managing the mobile bill.

I've signed up for Fido Internet, and the agent on the phone assigned me a new account number. He did warn me this would be a different bill than my mobile bill, but he said I could add this account online to my Fido.ca login.

I can't find any option to do so. I tried support chat, but the chat agent said this is not possible. I should make a new (second) Fido.ca account

So who is lying here? Please tell me I can add the Internet account to existing fido.ca login. I don't mind 2 separate bills, but I'd rather not have multiple logins.

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10

aaaa5
I'm a participant level 2

I have the same problem. I have a mobile account for years and recently added the internet account. I was chatting the online support to see if they could add both accounts to the same profile and they said I'd have to have separate logins. However when I tried to register for my internet account, it didn't allow me to register with the same email. Can someone help me with this issue?

Hi there, 

Please contact customer support and they'll be happy to assist Fido.ca/contact 

aaaa5

The customer support told me it was impossible to link two accounts to one profile and I had to create a separate one. And Fido doesn't allow me to create separate profiles using the same email address. At this point I don't know if customer support can help me

FidoKenny

Hey @SlavD

We received your PM. Talk to you soon. 

FidoPhilippe

Hey @SlavD! I hope you're doing well. Smiley

No lying here, it's possible to see both accounts on fido.ca. To clarify, both your accounts have to be linked in our systems for you to be able to see them both on My Account online.

We'll have to check out your account directly to see if that's the case though. To do that we can send you a PM and do that on the community or you can contact us here.

Let us know

zunaid
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi @FidoPhilippe @FidoKenny , I have similar issue. I have Home internet for last 3 years and got a Phone plan 2 days ago. Rather than registering again in Fido.ca for my phone account I wanted to link my phone account in my existing Fido account. I called Fido Agent today, he told me it's not possible. Could you please help? 

Hello @zunaid,

Do you currently have access to your Internet and Mobile account online through the same e-mail address?

You can't put both accounts under the same account number but you should be able to link them through the same online profile. 

zunaid

Hi, I haven't created any online profile for my mobile account yet. Should I be able to create one with same email address I used for my Home Internet account? I am not sure it it will allow me as it will find existing account linked with the email address.

We answered your other post! 

SlavD

Since going through "contact us" got me to the current situation, let's try PM (sent you one).