Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Internet PrePaid MasterCard not received

ahbo
I'm a participant level 3

Hi Fido Community Moderators,

I am a new signup of Fido Home Internet since Nov, 2020.  I am still waiting to receive the promo PrePaid MasterCard.

May I know how long it should take to receive it? I was told that I can choose to receive either a physical card or eCard.  Am I expecting to receive an email to make the choice?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Laichongchong
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

same issue, I haven't received anything

Hey Laichongchong! 

Can you give more details about your specific situation? When did you activate the account? Did you get the registration email? You can check your Spam folder to see if you received an email from one of those addresses:

Let us know!

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ahbo

The email should've already been sent out. Can you please check your Inbox / Spam / Junk / Promo folders to see if you received an email from one of those addresses:

Keep us posted!

ahbo

Hi @FidoClaudia,

I searched the emails my Inbox, Spam, Promo and Trash folders with the 3 email addresses you provided; however, I couldn't find any email regarding the Home Internet PrePaid Mastercard.

Regards,

ahbo

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ahbo

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look.  

Talk to you soon! 

ahbo

Hi @FidoJulien ,

Great!

Looking forward for your PM.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

We're sending it now, sorry for the delay!

ahbo

Hi @FidoNick  and @FidoJulien ,

It has been over a month since the last time I got a reply from @FidoNick (Jan 25, 2021) about sending out the PrePaid MasterCard to me.  However, I have not received any email (to choose Virtual Card or Physical Card) nor any Physical Card by mail.

I started my Fido Home Internet service in mid-November 2020.  My aunt, who had her Fido Home Internet service started in early-December 2020, received the email 2 weeks ago (mid-February 2021) of choosing the type of PrePaid MasterCard.

May I know why I still have not received mine yet?

Thanks,
Bovey

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ahbo,

We have never received a reply to our last private message asking to confirm your email address. Please get back to us in private with the info so we can go ahead and escalate this further for you. 

Cheers! 

ahbo

Hi @FidoClaudia,

On Jan 25, 2021, @FidoNick sent me a private message asking me to provide my account number and fill out the authentication form.  I replied back and let him know that I completed the authentication form.  After that, I have never heard back.

Regards,

Bovey

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @

Just a heads up that I had to edit your post as it goes against our Community's Guidelines

I had noticed in the screenshot that there was another message from us on top of the one you had selected. Can you please select that one and reply to it and we'll be able to continue with conversation with you in PM then? Thanks!