Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Prepaid $150 mastercard

annabella6
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

i have registered your home internet promo to get the Fido $150 Prepaid mastercard on the last week of November 2020. It's been a month now and I still have not received any email to register for the promo.

can you please look into this ?

87 REPLIES 87

mltran

I signed up for Fido home internet on Dec 26. I have been told that I will receive the email from Fido for $150 master card after 6 weeks. But I have not received any email. So far I have got two bills.  Please advice.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @mltran 

We moved your post to this thread as it deals with the same topic. 

The e-mail should come from : fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions

Can you please check your inbox, junk/spam mail, and promos folder (if applicable) for that e-mail specifically and let us know if you have it?

If you don't, we'll send you a PM! 

YD121
I'm a participant level 3

Hi There,

I also signed up for Internet promo on December 16, 2020 and been told will received $150 prepaid mastercard. Also chat thru Fido on social media been told to wait email from fido. I havent received any email (mailbox/junkmail) regarding this promo. Could you please to check this for me? Thank you! 

Hey @UD121

Let's take a look at your account to get this resolved.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon. 

mltran

Hello FidoNick,

I checked and did not see the email from Fido. Could you please send it to me?

Thanks,

Mltran

HGN_75

Hi! I'm in the same boat as everyone else as I signed up first week of December., haven't received the email to get my prepaid MasterCard after signing up for the internet promo.  

Anyone working on this issue !!

Hey there! We replied to your other post and will continue with you in private. 😊

Grace_Choi
I'm a contributor level 2

I joined the fido Internet on December 15th.
On January 8th, I received Master card registration mail from fido once.
I registered right away.
It's been a few weeks since then, but I haven't received any emails.

Hey there @Grace_Choi

We'll be sending you a PM to look into it. Talk to you soon Smiley

Grace_Choi

I recently received an electronic card a week ago.

Glad you received your gift card @Grace_Choi

Enjoy!

Grace_Choi

It's still not working out. When will it be resolved?

Hey @Naseribra

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look.

Talk to you soon!

We replied to your post in private! Rest assured that we're on it. 

yzhang79

i am in the same boat, i signed up fido home internet last november and activated the internet connection on the same day i got the modem, however i have not received the registration invitation email yet. i has been two months since the activation, could someone at fido watching this thread help checking on the status of my account? thanks

PM coming your way to look into it, @yzhang79. Keep an eye on your inbox. 

kayysilva
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I am also in the same boat of not receving the $150 mastercard after signing up Dec 19 2020. Can someone please message me?

Thanks

Kayla

Hey @kayysilva

Welcome to the community Smiley

Check out my post above for more info. It looks like it's only been 5 weeks since the activation. If you don't get it after 6 weeks, contact us and we'll be happy to look into it with you! 

aki04

I have got the fido internet  in December and didn't got mastercard email. Rep told me that you will get email within 3 weeks but still nothing. Fido needs to stick by words when giving promotions

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @aki04,

Welcome to the community! Smiley

The email for the gift card is sent within 6 weeks after the activation, not 3. I apologize for the confusion. 

Please make sure to also check your Spam / Junk / Promotion folders as the email could be redirected there and it would be sent from one of the following email addresses: 

If you don't receive an email after 6 weeks, please reach out so we can escalate the situation.

Hope this helps! 

Naseribra

Hello,

I have registered for home internet since DEC 19 but I did not receive an email regarding the $150 MasterCard yet. Can someone please message me?

Regards,

Naser