cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my internet account

ARES_SURF
I'm a participant level 2

My internet service is not showing up under my account. How do I get it to show up so I can check my usage and pay my bill?

Thank you.

*** Edited for tags and labels ***

21 REPLIES 21

aliazar123
I'm a participant level 1

Same issue here. I only see my Mobile accounts under services. I don't see my Internet account.

This must be a systematic issue since so many people have experienced it. Any longterm solution in the works in Fido?

Rather than each individual having to contact Fido for a separate/individualized fix/solution.

Hey @aliazar123,

Welcome to the Community!

As long as the account was activated under the same account holder, the accounts are automatically linked. If you don't see them yet, I do suggest that you try the tips my colleagues have provided.

If that does not resolve the situation, please reach out to us through these methods and we'll link your accounts.

Jennymeya

Hi,

I'm having this issue. I'd really like some help because after contacting fido multiple times, no one seems to know what to do. When they access my account, they can see the my internet is linked so why can't I? The only thing I see is my mobile. 

Hey there @Jennymeya

Welcome to the Community Smiley

If you already had access to your online profile on Fido.ca and recently added a new account (Mobile or home internet), your profile might not have synchronized.

Usually a simply rest of your password will do the trick. Have you had the chance to do that already?

If not, can you try that and let us know how it goes?

123456fh

I also experienced the same problem. I can't see my tablet internet bill in my account. There's only the mobile option. Please let me know how to link these accounts.

Thanks

Hey @123456fh! I hope you're doing well. Smiley

We'll have to access your account to help you with your accounts. You can contact us using this link to get started.

123456fh

Thanks for the answer.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ARES_SURF,

Welcome to our Community Smiley

Your Internet service should be automatically linked to your Wireless account online. 

Once you log in and click on Services, you should see 2 options: Mobile and Internet. Is that not the case?

Also, are you logging in with your phone number or with an email address? 

ARES_SURF

I only see the option for mobile. I tried to log in with my email but it's not working.

@ARES_SURF When you login to MY ACCOUNT do you see a tab that says Services? The internet should be under that tab.

ARES_SURF

Under service tab, There's only mobile option.

Daanish

I have both cell phone and internet with Fido. I can see my cell phone bill but not my internet bill. Can anyone advise how to look it up?

I even went to my email where I got an invoice for my internet. But when I clicked on see your bill I was taken to a screen which only showed my cell phone bill.

Please help!

Hey @Daanish

I moved your question to this board since it was similar to a question someone else already asked Smiley

Have a look at the replies above. Do any of these help?

Harneer

Hi Christina,

I reviewed the above posts for accessing internet acount, but did not find the internet option under services. There was just mobile option. PLease advise. Thanks

Hey @Harneer

That's odd. Can you tell us if you're using your email address as a username to log into My Account? 

Harneer

Yup, I used my email as username for login

Thank you for the update @Harneer,

In this case, I would like to take a closer look into your account so we can get to the bottom of this together. 

I'll send you a PM right away so we can access your account. Smiley 

lyza1

I am having the same issue. It seems like it is not linked because only "mobile" is under the services.

Hey @lyza1

Welcome aboard the Community!

In this case, you would need to contact us in order to link both your accounts together. The account holder must be the same and the informations should match in order to do that.

We can also send you a private message here if you like. Let us know.

JG27

I also have the same problem. I can't see my home internet bill under services. There's only the mobile option. Please help me to link these accounts.