Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 Prepaid Credit Card for Internet Sale

hfani
I'm a participant level 3

Hi there,

I've been promised to receive an electronic prepaid credit card in the amount of $150 via my email address after establishing my home internet. It's been more than 15 days and I have not received it. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

6 REPLIES 6

tick
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi,

I'm on the same boat. Signed-up for a new plan last Dec16 for the 150Mbps 50% off + $150 gift card promo. Was told I'd receive an email but never did. Read so many discussions in the community about the same thing. Clicked on the "contact us" link but it just goes on in a loop. I understand about the delays but it's been 6 months. I'd appreciate if somebody could reach out please. Thanks.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @tick!

The registration e-mail for the promotion would have been sent to the e-mail on file.

We'll send you a PM so we can check things out in detail. See ya there! 

MarleneC
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I've been waiting 4 months for mine so 15 days isn't much waiting time. They said it would be around 6 weeks. When I reached the 3 month mark I reached out to Fido customer support and was told they had a backlog and should receive in another couple of weeks. It's now been another month and I'm being told it will be another 10 days which ends up being 5 months.

Hey @MarleneC!

We're sorry for the inconvenience and we're definitely doing our best to send all the gift card to eligible customers albeit a delay. 

Don't hesitate to reply to our PM if you have any questions. 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @hfani

Welcome to the Community! 🙂

These promotional offers usually have a certain time frame associated to it before the email subscription is sent out. To be able to take a closer look into this with you, we'd need to access your account. You can contact us through any of the options you see on our Contact Us page here

Otherwise we can also send you a PM here on the Community if you would prefer. Let us know! 

hfani

I called customer service. I've been said that within 5 days, I am going to receive an email from Fido that has the registration link. Hopefully, this solves my problem. Will update here.