Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 Amazon Gift Card

jairamp07
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I set up home internet back in august with the promotion for the $150 amazon gift card and i still have not recieved any emails or instructions on how to obtain the gift card.

222 REPLIES 222

Hey @jsmall1771

Thank you for checking! I'll send you a PM soon to look into it with you. 

korosten

For 3 month we are expecting a message about a promised gift card...

I started to think that it is a pure liе, deception оr fraud...
 No another explanation.

Hey @korosten

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for sharing with us, but rest assured that the gift card promotion is valid (was). As long as you signed up with an eligible package and fulfilled the criteria, you would receive the gift card. 

Have you checked your inbox/spam folder to see if you have received any email invitation from: fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.comfido@e.helloworldmail.com OR fido@e.helloworldemail.com?

If not, you can contact us and we will be happy to look into it with you. Alternatively, we can send you a private message on the Community!

o2andh2o
I'm a participant level 2

I have gone through 4 billing cycles and call Fido customer service 3 times.  Everytime I called I was told they re-submitted the request ..... now I start to doubt if Fido is taking this seriously.  I will wait for another month and if nothing happens I will start looking somewhere else for sure.

Hey @o2andh2o!

Can you please check your inbox as well as spam folder for an e-mail from fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com OR fido@e.helloworldmail.com 

Check it out and please let us know if you got an e-mail. 

o2andh2o

So mine finally came 2 weeks afer the posting made on this forum.  Not sure if it was a timing (just started to shop other providers) or the moderator had a special channel to escalate the issue.  I'm glad Fido kept its promise but I had wished we didn't had to wait this long and have to call the customer service multiple times.  For the rest of people who haven't received theirs, I hope you got yours soon.

We're happy to hear you got it @o2andh2o, enjoy! Very_Happy 

thangdc01_02
I'm a participant level 3

The same issue, I contacted the customer service 5 times, and was promised of receiving the $150 gift card after two weeks for every time I contacted, and now 3 months later. Nothing has been solved

Hey @thangdc01_02!

If this was escalated via customer care already then it's possible the card was sent.

Can you please check search your inbox as well as spam/junk mail for these e-mails : 

fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com OR fido@e.helloworldmail.com

Let us know and we'll go from there Smiley 

manasdhal

Same problem for me. I'd applied for connection on 24th Sep 2020. It has been 3 months, but I've still not recieved my Amazon gift card. 

thangdc01_02

I checked my email daily including the spam folder. And there is nothing about the gift card

Did you search those e-mails I sent above specifically? 

thangdc01_02

None of the above email in my mail box

Thanks for checking @thangdc01_02! We'll continue via the PM we sent you. Smiley

kalelim

I set up home internet back in September with the promotion for the 150CAD amazon gift card and I still have not received any emails or instructions on how to obtain the gift card.

Hey @kalelim !

Welcome to the Community. Very_Happy

I've moved your post to this thread, as it deals with the same topic and you should find the information you need in the solution provided above.

Hope this helps. Smiley

khannabue

same issue, Got internet in Sept but havenot received any email for registration yet. checked the junk mail as well. Whom can i contact for this. thanks.

Hey @khannabue

We're going to look into what's going on Smiley

I'm going to send you a private message, see you there! 

khannabue

I got my internet connection on Sep 27 (Fido Internet 150 - Unlimited was added on September 27) and have not received any email for regisration. As per the post above, i dont see the option for support via the link, is there an email support for this particular issue ?

We sent you a PM! Smiley 

Vanaja

As per a promotion for the internet I was supposed to receive a $150 gift card I recieved an email to choose a gift card and I chose Walmart I revived an email after to accept a amazon gift card but I didn't accept it because I don't use amazon. The email is now deleted and I can't find it because it was in my junk mail and I've contacted Fido 4 times and their not giving me any answers and gave me 3 emails to send an email to but all of them aren't working. It's been three months now. Will I even receive my gift card?