Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 Amazon Gift Card

jairamp07
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I set up home internet back in august with the promotion for the $150 amazon gift card and i still have not recieved any emails or instructions on how to obtain the gift card.

222 REPLIES 222

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Vanaja! Smiley I've moved your post here as it deals with anything related to the gift with purchase. 

In order to get you the promo as quick as possible, we sent Amazon gift cards as there were additional delays with the Walmart ones. We understand that it may not have been ideal for all users though.

We can request to have it swapped, when you contacted us did they send the request? If so, a new link will be sent in about 2 weeks from that date. 

Can you please check your e-mail as well as your junk/spam mail to see if you received anything from : 

fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com OR fido@e.helloworldmail.com

If not, or if not escalation to swap it out was sent, then please contact us so we can do that for you! 

Vanaja
I'm a participant level 2

Whom am I supposed to contact? 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

You'd need to contact customer care. To make things simpler for you I'll send you a private message right here on the Community so that we can take a look Smiley

Tania2020

I signed up for Fido internet with the promo of $150 MasterCard I haven't received that yet where should I be looking

Hey @Tania2020!

I've moved your post to this thread as it deals with a similar topic. We can help out Smiley

Can you check your junk/spam mail? The e-mail you're looking for should come from : 

Can you check and let us know? Thanks! 

Tania2020

No I've checked nothing there Sad

We're going to take a look Smiley I'm sending you a PM.

See you there!

ser_underscore

I have not received my Amazon gift card either, and the email addresses I have been provided to contact have not worked, please PM me to resolve this

Hey @

When did you activate your service?

Can you please check your e-mail as well as your junk/spam mail to see if you received anything from : 

Take a look and let us know. Thanks! 

bernardng7

Pleae note that customercare@helloworldfulfillment.com do not answer their emails.  I have sent 2 separate emails to them with no reply and thats back  in November.

Hey @bernardng7!

We're going to look into what's going on with your gift card. I'll send you a PM Smiley 

usernamechanged
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I don't get why each rep gives a different answer. I was told by chat rep during signup:

"Up to 2 weeks after your installation, you’ll receive an email with instructions on how to register for your Fido Mastercard® Prepaid Card. The registration email will come from fido@e.helloworldmail.com." 

It's been way more than 2 weeks, but now you say it's 6 weeks instead of 2....

Hey @usernamechanged!

We'd love to clarify Smiley

When this promo was first launched (back in August) the delays for that original offer were up to 6 weeks. Since then, the offer has changed a few times and timelines have as well. Right now, with the current offer we have, the delays are up to 4 weeks after installation to get the registration e-mail.

For each specific customer, they're given the delays associated to their promo when they activate. If those delays have passed please https://www.fido.ca/consumer/contact-us so that we can review things and see what's going on! We also suggest you make sure you check your junk/spam mail to make sure the e-mail didn't end up there Smiley 

Shab655

I got my new contract in Sep. I have called/chatted with multiple agents. I have not received the email or Amazon $150 gift card yet. It is almost 4 months. I think I have waited enough time.😠

Ross5

Hello,

I also set up my internet in September and have yet to receive any email (spam included) in regards to the gift card. I have chatted with multiple agents over the last 2 months and have gotten no where with this. Very frustrating. 

Hi @Ross5

Let me go ahead and send you a PM. 

Talk soon. 

saz77

I have still witing for mine and have not received any registration email,,

Thanks

stillsam

I have not gotten the registration link yet, it's been 2 months and the contact us service/page on Fido's website is the hardest to use. Can someone please get in touch with me to have this resolved please?

cristy_boss

Hi guys. Didnt get the email registration yet. Im contacting you as per advise

Hey @cristy_boss

I will send you a private message soon so we can take a look at your account together.

Talk soon! 

Torguyy

Hi, if someone could assist with this, I have not received any Amazon Gift card and it's been months. I am registered and everything.

Thanks