Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 Amazon Gift Card

jairamp07
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I set up home internet back in august with the promotion for the $150 amazon gift card and i still have not recieved any emails or instructions on how to obtain the gift card.

222 REPLIES 222

Hey @Torguyy

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this. Talk to you soon! 

msoll

Hello,

I also set up my internet back in September and have yet to receive any email (spam included) in regards to the $150 Amazon gift card. I even chatted with an agent a few weeks ago about it, and was told that they had run into some issues, but that I should expect an email within the next 2 weeks... it's been a little over that, and still nothing... pretty disappointed - especially with the Holidays coming up!

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @msoll

I'll send you a PM! Talk to you soon! 

jj242
I'm a participant level 2

It's been more than 6 weeks and haven't hard back from Fido in regards to $150 Amazon Gift Card Promotion. How long do I have to wait to get the gift card from Fido?

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @jj242

I'll send you a PM!

peepz

I waited 1 hour 32 minutes before disconnecting the phone as no one answered the line. I have sent a PM to a forum member only to recieve an automated response after a few phone calls prior to this and waiting. I have done my due diligance and the next step would be to file a formal notice prior to submitting a complaint regarding business unfair sales tactics to lure customers to sign up with this broadband provider and failing to deliver on the contract terms via the CCTS. 

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @peepz

I'll send you a PM so we can verify what's going on. 

Talk to you soon! 

peepz

Thank you @FidoJulien this has been resolved 🙂

zuberahmedj

I have same issue.. customer support not responding at all, keep pushing to keep an eye. But nothing happened.

Hey!

Sending a PM your way!

Kaveri
I'm a contributor level 2

@FidoJulien - why just PM. Why not gift card as promised. Stop invoicing all customers under fido fulfills promise.

Kaveri

Same here. 4 months already instead of 4 weeks. Time to escalate concern to CCTS. Fido making false promises to gain customers.

Hello @Kaveri,

Welcome to the community!

We definitely apologize for how long you've had to wait. It isn't at all our intention.

Feel free to reach out through these methods, or we can send you a PM here in the community, and we'll be happy to look into this with you. Let us know.

Kaveri

Already did. check emails

Kaveri

18 weeks now. still no gift card. stop invoicing till you provide gift card.

Hey @Kaveri! Philippe here.

Have you escalated this with us already? If not, I'll be happy to send you a PM from the community to take a look at this with you. Smiley

Kaveri

@FidoPhilippe - PM for asking me to wait again? I don't need your PM i need gift card that was promised in 4 weeks and not it's 18 week so also compensate for 14 weeks. Can you do that? If customers don't pay bills on time they pay fines right? So why don't same thing applied to Fido?????

3 hours left and i am still waiting for call. Promised time was 48 hours. Let's see how many fake messages are conveyed here from Fido.

Kaveri

Escalated? 

10+ times conversation complaint several calls.

4+ fake promises from fido. 

Was this a escalation or there is still million steps to perform for gift card????

Do you want me to share all chat transcripts where fido customer service lied multiple times and did fake promises?????

zuberahmedj

Hello @fidohomeinternet

i haven't received amazon $150 voucher which you promised upon fido internet subscription. Voucher was supposed to receive after 6 weeks. Your customer support is terrible. Please look into this.

Hey @zuberahmedj

We'll send you a PM shortly. 

Young_sal

Hi Allan,

Yes I am facing the same issue. I have reached out to chat 3 weeks ago still pending on the email. didn't realiazed it would take this long. Are you able to help?