Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 Amazon Gift Card

jairamp07
I'm a participant level 1

Hello, 

I set up home internet back in august with the promotion for the $150 amazon gift card and i still have not recieved any emails or instructions on how to obtain the gift card.

222 REPLIES 222

emmasun77

Hi, I have set up home internet on September 14, 2020 and had met all the criteria for $100 Amazon gift card promotion. I still haven't received the email invitation to register for the gift card yet. I had checked my inbox and spam and there was not there, and unable to get hold of customer service agent. Could you please help me look into it?

Hey @emmasun77! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'll send you a PM for that shortly!

Erfa
I'm a participant level 2

I had a similarly lengthy and frankly infuriating experience with HelloWorld Fullfillment:

Signed up for 75mbps internet on the 26th of September, upgraded to 150mbps as we were all doing remote classes and ended up running short on bandwidth.

I confirmed that my gift card would be upgraded from $100 to $150.

Got the email from Fido a month later with the sign up link for the gift card.

Didn't receive any gift card for 1 month AFTER signing up and was in constant communication with HelloWorld, who simply stated that they would look into the issue for me.

Finally received my card on November 11th for *$100*, NOT $150. I emailed HelloWorld back but have received no reply for a week. I haven't even redeemed the $100 card in case they can't provide me with a $50 one later.

Hey @Erfa! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

Let us know if they get back to you please. You can request a PM from the community as well, and we'll be happy to check that out with you.

dc33dc

I actually spoke with customer support regarding this topic last week; they mentioned that there was a delay with the third party provider due to the influx of new internet customers signing as a result of COVID causing a rise in families and individuals working from home, which seems plausible. They did not give me a time frame but mentioned that the issue was acknowledged.

melb003

I was offered the $150 gift card as well. Signed up on Sep 30. Haven't received an email yet. Reached out to an agent and I was told that it's dependent on whether or not there are any gift cards available. So effectively I was promised a promotion that said "while quantities last" but the agent that signed me up guaranteed it nonetheless. I want to know if I will be receiving it. I was told the wait is around another 3 months (After the 6 weeks that already passed). 5 months in and I may receive NOTHING. Any advice? 

Hey @melb003

Just to confirm, you signed up on September 30th, but when did you actually start using the internet? Also, did you verify if your spam folder if the email was there?

melb003

@FidoJulien As soon as I received my package from you. Maybe within 5 days. Nothing in my spam/email. One of the agents confirmed that the code wasn't put in properly by the agent who sold me the promotion. I don't understand how the gift cards may have "run out". False advertising.. 

Hello @melb003,

After being told this, was the offer applied to your account? 

melb003

@FidoAnthonyZ The code was put in but I was asked to wait for another 8 weeks to know if I qualify. That's when I told the gift cards may have "run out". So all this waiting time and I may not receive the promotion. I have the chat on hand.. 

Hey @melb003! Philippe here.

I'll send you a PM from the community shortly for that. Talk to you soon!

erdalcevik

Hi,

I am also having the same problem. I set up home internet back in September with the promotion for the $150 amazon gift card and i still have not recieved any emails or instructions on how to obtain the gift card.

mail2chethu

Hi MOD..it's more than 6 weeks and I too have not received the gift card... Please help me

pranavg2468

I signed up on september 6, on call waiting with customer care for 40 mns, 3 times this week, no naswer. I haven't received my 150 dollar gift card yet too

section31

I also have the same issue.  Signed up on september and was told the gift card email would come within 30 days.  No email and even checked spam folder.  Any help with this fido?

hprockets

I've signed up on Sep14, and the promised $150 gift card did not get delivered after 8 weeks and counting. 

I did a live chat at the 6 week mark and was told to wait some more.

Nothing in inbox or spam folder either.

Can a mod look into this?

johnguo2001
I'm a participant level 3

Same issue here and pls also add me to the growing list. I signed up on setp 9th. Called and told it would be emailed but I have got yet. I'm not sure if I need to file complain to CCTS to help me to solve it . 

Hello @johnguo2001

There's a PM coming your way.

Talk to you soon.

johnguo2001

No response yet and one one contacted me.

Johngong

I'm also having the same situation here. Signed the home internet contract on sep 16. It's been more than six weeks now , still no Amazon gift card. Fido, u'd better keep your promise! 

Hello @Johngong

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into.

Talk to you soon.