cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Speaker did Not Come in Mail

GustavoMacias
I'm a participant level 1

Hello.  I recently won a Sonos Speaker through the Scratch and Win contest on the Fido App, but all I receieved in the mail is a "Enjoy Your Fido Xtra Perk" card.

Is the speaker still on it's way or was it not sent at all?

Please help with this matter.  Thank you.

- Gustavo Macias

8 REPLIES 8

Like others have mentioned, I too have recently won, but all I was sent was a packing list and a FidoXTRA card. I thought maybe the tracking number was for my prize, but it literally just tracks the card that was just sent to me. Any help?

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hey guys,

Sorry to hear you did not get your prize I remember this happening before for whatever reason I guess it happened again Fido was aware of it last time and a second package was sent out I'm sure the same will happen here again.

AJS2323323
I'm a contributor level 1

Same here!

Got the card via Purolator and had to go pickup from their location (left us a notice card).

No Sonos, just the card!!!!!

AJS2323323

Update

We received our speaker after two days of this perk card.

Thanks

That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us.

caparasn
I'm a participant level 2

I got the card yesterday, i thought thats it but today there was a second delivery, it was the sonos speaker! 

Hey @caparasn Smiley We're happy to see you finally got them. Enjoy them to the fullest!🎶🔊🙌

dwakar

Same thing happened with me. Just a card in an envelope, and no information on the speaker