cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido App

Tml1
I'm a participant level 3

Problem login to Fido acount App... telling me that I have a Rogers Acount and I need to download the Rogers app but I don't have on account....I a loop can someone please help?B8CED067-1C06-4B8C-9631-1666EC94047C.png

17 REPLIES 17

Sculleton
I'm a participant level 1
  1. Hi I'm having this exact problem. Is there a fix for this? 

Hey @Sculleton,

This shouldn't be happening, I'm sending you a PM to look into it!

Talk soon.

marlenkap

Hi, 

I switched from Rogers to Fido and I cannot login to the Fido app. It says my mobile number is a Rogers number and it is, but how am I supposed to access that Fido App now that I am with Fido?

I can login to my Fido account online just finef but online it just asks for my username and password  Mobile App requires phone number to login.

Thank you  

Hey @marlenkap!

Welcome to Fido and the Community! Very_Happy

I've moved your post here as it deals with the same topic Smiley

Check out @FidoClaudia's solution above, we're working on fixing this!

Also, keep in mind the username to log into your app should be your e-mail, just like on Fido.ca

Let us know if you have other questions.

giveitupforfame
I'm a participant level 2

Just wondering if there are any updates on whether or not the issue with the Fido My Account App displaying an error message stating "Are Yoou a Rogers Customer?". Has it been working for anyone yet or?

Thanks!

Hey @giveitupforfame and thanks for reaching out.

Support groups have identified the root cause of the issue and are working on a resolution.

Your patience is appreciated.

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Tml1, welcome to our Community! Smiley

That's definitely strange.

Can you please tell me if you've had an account with Rogers in the past and if yes, was the same email address attached to your online account with them?

Tml1

Yes I did have a acount in the past plus with the same email  I had a Fido master card from Rogers Bank witch as been closed 6 weeks ago...but this problem started 2 weeks ago.....

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks for clarifying @Tml1 !

Do you experience this when you log in on the website directly as well? You mentioned it's been happening in the past two weeks, had anything changed at that time? 

Tml1

Thanks for your help Ranya...nothing happened within the last 2 weeks...and yes I am able to log on directly.....the problem is with the App....and I deleted it and reinstall it several times...I am puzzled to what's causing this...thanks 

tguest

I have been having the exact same issue. Seems to be isolated to the Fido my account App and on most apple devices 

Hey @tguest,

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Did you also have an account with Rogers in the past associated to the same email address as your Fido one?

tguest

No not at all. Been a Fido customer since 2012 and a bell satellite customer since 2010 

Tml1

Yes I did plus I had a Fido master card from Rogers Bank witch I just cancelled last month.....

Hey @tguest and @Tml1

Have you guys tried removing and installing the app again to see if you get the same result?

Hey,

I just wanted to let everyone know that our technical support has identified the root cause of this glitch and are working on a resolution as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, please use your mobile browser or desktop to login to your My Account on fido.ca directly.

Your understanding and patience are really appreciated Smiley

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks! 

I'm sending you a PM so we can get to the bottom of this @Tml1