cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

we appreciate your loyalty, YEA RIGHT

unhappywithfido
I'm a contributor level 2

why is it that fido is always throwing we apprectate your loyalty in my face.Then when I want to upgrade my phone they throw some $15 dollar charge at me even though I've been a customer for 20 years. How long have you been around Fido O yea 20 years thanks for nothing

5 REPLIES 5

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

Hey @unhappywithfido,

You can currently save the $15 transaction fee if you upgrade to your new device on Fido.ca. You'll also get free 2-day shipping. Hope this helps Smiley

Hey unhappywithfido!

It's too bad that you were not happy with your upgrade experience, but, keep in mind that the offer to waive the $15 fee when upgrading online is a recent offer.

It was not something that we offered previously and, likely, that's why it was not mentionned.

unhappywithfido

Yeah that might of helped 3 weeks ago  when i walked from the upgrade.That should have been anyone of you fido gurus answer immediatly but you are not here to save me money your here to help fido suck money from loyal customers or maybe like the last time I posted some truth your here to delete my post. Even when I called back after walking and asked if there was anyway around having to pay the $15 per line (I have 2)I was told no, so went through with the upgrade anyway and then found out later through my own research that ordering online would have saved me $30.

I did call back and was told they could credit my account $30 but not right now. Still dont know if it was ever done won't know til I get the next bill but I will believe it when I see it.

@unhappywithfido wrote:

... maybe like the last time I posted some truth your here to delete my post. ...

Hello,

While some posts -- by any community member -- may very well have been deleted if they violated the Community Guidelines, it's more likely that your post(s) appear missing because the entire thread(s) was/were moved to the Community Archives. In fact, there is at least one of your earlier posts in the archives. The number of threads in some of the forums can become unwieldy. The archiving of threads helps make the active forums more manageable. Have you checked the archives?

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @unhappywithfido!

I'm sad to see that you feel that way. Sad Rest assured that we do value your loyalty. However, as part of the normal course of doing business, we sometimes review our costs and fees. The one-time transaction fee applies for the processing of your request. This fee helps us cover the costs of managing and restocking the inventory of phones and SIM Cards as well as processing orders plus shipping and handling.

Hope this clarifies the transaction fee.