cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving email

michelwagner
I'm a participant level 2

I have a blackberry Curve 9360 . I receive email normally for two addresses, but one is not working (the other is fine). I've tried a couple stores but nobody wants to help me. I need someone with experience with blackberry. I've been a FIDO customer for several years. Thank you

***Edited to add Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

FidoFaiza

Hi @michelwagner,

Did you try @Anonymous's suggestion? How did it work?

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Michelwagner,

Welcome to the community!

I'm not that familiar with Blackberry devices...

Have you previously received email from both addresses using that phone? I'm assuming you already have a Blackberry Internet Service (BIS) account. Have you added the other email address to your BIS account? Have you verified the email address is still active in your BIS account?

Sorry I can't provide more assistance.

Hope some of this helps Smiley

Cheers

michelwagner

This doesn't answer my question.  The email was already set up and working fnr for over five years. all of a sudden it doesn't work anymore. A second email that was set up at the same time still works fine. I think its a blackberry issue but none of your outlets know enough about blackberry to help me. I'm fed up.

What options can you give me on a new phone under my existing plan? I'm willing to extend the terms if the price is the same.

Please advise as soon as ppossible.

Michel Wagner

@michelwagner wrote:

What options can you give me on a new phone under my existing plan? I'm willing to extend the terms if the price is the same.

Hello again,

If you still would like a new phone, you can find the information in your My Account. Under Services --> Mobile, your device should be listed near the bottom of the page. You should be able to see when is your Next Upgrade date as well as the Upgrade Today fee. Clicking on Upgrade your device should provide you with your available options.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

when I had issues with blackberry in the past, I would log into fido.blackberry.com and log in with my Blackberry Portal credentials, and it would have a little x next to the email which was not working, it would then tell me if I need to update the email password or re-log in and re-sync the account or such, then when its done it pushes the service books to my phone and email will start working once again. Have you tried that?