Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Order confirmation adding a line

Hi there,  I added a line and ordered an iPhone SE with a 3gb plan, while I was putting the order through, took me to a page that just said "Order Confirmation" outlining the details of my order, but did not have any other buttons to go any further t...

TylerC1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Can I still use my old phone if I have a new one?

If I got a new phone with Fido, can I still use my old Fido phone as well, by switching out the SIM card?  Because sometimes I want to go hiking and play sports and I don't want to carry my brand new expensive phone, I'd rather use my old one instead...

Fawa88 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Different plan activated other that that was described

Hi, Planned shared with me during customer care support was 55 dollar and 17 gb data per month plus 10 dollar discount for 15 days. But when i saw email plan given to me is different i have a chat transcript as a proof where should i complaint.  Fido...

ps107052 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel an order

I just placed an order for a new phone like 3 hours ago, and I changed my mind and wanted to cancel it but customer service is closed.  Is it possible to cancel an order?  If I called first thing tomorrow morning will it be too late by then?  I reall...

Fawa88 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes