cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no LTE at yonge + finch?!

kang8690
I'm a contributor level 1

I live near Bayview and Finch, and I currently do not have LTE at home, that doesnt worry me to much because I can just use wifi.

I drove to yonge and finch for dinner and notice that i STILL NO DOT get the LTE signal

iPhone 5 with LTE enabled in settings, got the LTE nano sim, also full bar signal.

I understand that the signal with LTE is from time to time, but considering yonge and finch is a fairly popular district one can expect an LTE connection...

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

LucidEvening
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Well, I heard about Rogers's LTE network being down (not sure what time period yesterday), so that could be another reason why LTE access has been significantly reduced or sparse.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB

therapyanyone
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

My LTE stopped working too at about 5pm out here in Pickering, I think the issue is on their end...

SillyMikey
I'm a participant level 3
It might be screwed up on fidos end cause a lot of peoples LTE seemed to have stopped working today, mine included.

kang8690
I see, well I'm a new customer with Fido. Does this happen regularly and how long usually does it last.

The only reason that I got the IP5 was for the LTE...

SillyMikey
No idea, it worked fine till today.