no LTE at yonge + finch?!

Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 1

no LTE at yonge + finch?!

I live near Bayview and Finch, and I currently do not have LTE at home, that doesnt worry me to much because I can just use wifi.

I drove to yonge and finch for dinner and notice that i STILL NO DOT get the LTE signal

iPhone 5 with LTE enabled in settings, got the LTE nano sim, also full bar signal.

I understand that the signal with LTE is from time to time, but considering yonge and finch is a fairly popular district one can expect an LTE connection...

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: no LTE at yonge + finch?!

Well, I heard about Rogers's LTE network being down (not sure what time period yesterday), so that could be another reason why LTE access has been significantly reduced or sparse.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

It might be screwed up on fidos end cause a lot of peoples LTE seemed to have stopped working today, mine included.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
Highlighted

I see, well I'm a new customer with Fido. Does this happen regularly and how long usually does it last.

The only reason that I got the IP5 was for the LTE...
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6
Highlighted

No idea, it worked fine till today.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

My LTE stopped working too at about 5pm out here in Pickering, I think the issue is on their end...

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1
Solution

Well, I heard about Rogers's LTE network being down (not sure what time period yesterday), so that could be another reason why LTE access has been significantly reduced or sparse.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
iPhone 5 - White 16 GB
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6