cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Air 4 shipping delay

Damali
I'm a participant level 3

Good morning, I placed a reservation for the iPad Air in mid December for the blue because it did not have shipping delays in comparison to the gray one. Now I'm reading that the blue one has a 2-3 week delay. When will the iPad airs be shipped out! Also every time I call the store, or try to get info I'm told "it's a self serve thing".

27 REPLIES 27

Damali

2 weeks later and I'm still waiting for the air pad.... this is so ridiculous. A month plus for an iPad?!!?!!?!

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Damali!

We've taken a look and the device is still in backorder and our suppliers are doing their best to keep up with all orders. As soon as we have some in stock, it'll be sent out!

We understand the wait is long though, if ever you need to modify the order please reach out

FidoFaiza

Hi @Damali

The iPad Air 4 has been very popular in both the colours and we are trying our best to get them shipped out as fast as we can. We will be sure to notify you once there is an update regarding the shipping. 

alita
I'm a participant level 2

Hi Fido,

I ordered ipad air 4 on Dec 26, 2020 and today is Feb 1, 2021. Which has been more than 2 weeks, which is why more longer than you adverised on your website.
Any news at all when it will be shipping?

E4E4E0B5-7F24-4B81-B569-FF78A5F7F9B1.png

Hey @alita!

We moved your post here as it relates to the same topic.

The device is still backordered and we will send you a notification when we have an update on the shipping. 

jshu

Why has nobody responded to this post? 

I just ordered mine on January 26th, I hope I dont have to go through the same process.

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @jshu

We're working hard on getting enough stocks to fulfil all orders. You'll receive emails to keep you updated about the status of your order.