iPad Air 4 (2020) delivery delay

Shray
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello,

I ordered Apple iPad Air 4 on 30th November 2020 by calling in Fido support and the Fido representative confirmed that this product is NOT back-ordered and will be delivered within 2 to 5 business days but till date I am yet to receive the said product. Below is the timeline:

30.11.2020-Product Ordered

07.12.2020-Received an email saying the order is still being processed and a tracking number will be shared whenever the device leaves the warehouse.

08.12.2020-Another email which says the device will be shipped with the next 2+ weeks.

09.12.2020-New email says the product will ship within the next 3-4 weeks.

05.01.2021-Called Fido Support and did not get any answer as to when will the product get delivered Sad 

Not sure what is happening with my order at this point, do not understand why could they not mention the correct timelines while I was placing the order with Fido!

Thanks, 

Shray

3 REPLIES 3
Shray
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi @FidoJulien, thank you for your revert. I am sure I will get the product since I booked it. The bigger question is WHEN will I get it since I have no clue neither does FIDO!

Hey @Shray   The iPad 4 is quite in demand so there are longer delays to get it. If you placed your order already, you don't have to worry, you'll be sure to get it!

FidoJulien

Hey @Shray

The iPad 4 is quite in demand so there are longer delays to get it. If you placed your order already, you don't have to worry, you'll be sure to get it!