Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Unlocked blackberry question

I'm thinking of getting an unlocked blackberry phone and I'm just wondering if I will be able to sign up for a data plan when I get it. Will i be able to get a pin and use bb app world etc..?     ***Edited to add labels***

astr0boy123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BB Curve 8520 - Won't Allow Me to Update

Recently got a new curve 8520 with a 500 mb data plan for web and im and all that fun stuff...   but my bbm does not work, and my bb desktop manager does not allow me to update my device, as it tells me that i have no blackberry service on my phone. ...

Acer Liquid E is hot to the touch!

I was wondering if everyone is experiencing the same issue with the heat while it's being used, i.e.. being on the phone, utilizing GPS, browsing the web and so on or also while charging?     ***Edited to add labels***

eliesk by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! android 2.2 upgrade & no bluetooth

After upgrading my liquid e to android 2.2 I can not activate bluetooth on the handset. Everything else works smoothly but the bluetooth kicks out after a minute attempting to power on. HELP!

maddog by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes