Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Iphone 4 pricing for existing fido subscriber

Hi there, Can somebody clarify the price of an iphone 4 for an existing fido subscriber?  My contract ended sometime in Jun or July of this year.  I already purchased iphone 4 last september and I was surprise with my invoice.     thanks     ***Edite...

geobette by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Mobile Internet

I have unlimited web browsing on my LG Gossip and have been using it fine for the past wk since I got it. Now all of a sudden when I try to access the internet it gives me a msg saying 'Insufficient Memory Can't Proceed'! Why would it be doing this??...

K-90 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG Gossip, power save

does anyone know what the LG Gossip "power save" setting does? its found under:   settings>phone>powersave   thanx     ***Edited to add labels***

gkak by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Email

Is it possible to change the me@fido.blackberry.net account in the "Sent From" bar when sending an email so that it appears as though the email was sent from a me@work.com email account?   I am losing vital emails from my work computer because of rep...

User6667 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I phone 4 in Montreal?

Anyone knows a Fido store or an Apple store that has an I phone 4? I keep calling some of the stores and sell points but no luck.. thxs     ***Edited to add labels***

shaitou by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes