Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Which phones allow custom ringtones from mp3's?

I need to upgrade my handset and I want one that lets me set my own custom ringtones.Does anyone know whcih Fido phones allow this?  It used to be so easy to do this on the older phones, but it seems many newer phones don't support this. For instance...

karlinka by I'm a participant level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Cancel voice plan & data plan on prepaid

It is possible to get a voice+data plan on iphone then cancel the voice part? I'd like to go prepaid but still want a data plan with 1Go so that I can use the personal hotspot feature. I've been told prepaid users can't suscribe to data plan (only pa...

Trhgr22tr by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! NEED HELP WITH BLACKBERRY

i bought a second hand blackberry off someone, its with telus ,, but its unlocked. i have a fido 25$ plan. but im trying to suscribe to a blackberry plan, but i dont know how.    and i dont have any numbers in my host routing table.      can i add a ...

Resolved! Setting up voicemail for Sony Ericsson Cedar on PayGo

Hi,   My $19/mo. plan comes with voicemail, but when I pressed and held "1", I never got the voice prompts all the HOWTO's say that will happen, it asked for the voicemail number.   OK, so I enter my 10-digit number and it didn't work   So, I tried ...

Geek by I'm helpful level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes