Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL $100 off

Hi Fido. Lookslike New price on Pixel phones Will you be ahead of competition in readjusting pixel phone price on your site ? Also will you honor the price meanwhile you get site updated in agreements and in store?Source : Google store Canadahttps://...

Scooby-Doo by I'm qualified level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustrated with device protection plan

I have been paying for device proection plan for almost 2 years, my phone just crashed, now they are asking me to pay 200$ for another phone, and they dont make my version anymore.    When i asked Assurion to show me that this is the worth of the pho...

dufrec by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! wifi calling Huawei p10

hi,  im wondering when fido will activate wifi calling fot Huawei p10. i purchased without knowing this feature is enabled by fido. please do so. i live in the basement and weak signal. fido need to enable it for the device. 

Screenshot_20180105-192132.png
shm727 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone cleaner

Hi everyone, Looking for recommendations of an app to clean background data and improve storage on an iPhone. I know there are several top rated ones for Android but have never been able to find one that works well or is FREE for Apple devices. Thank...

sregz by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SIM card

Will my SIM card I used in my iPhone 5s still work in my iPhone 6?     ***Edited to add labels***

Dennis82 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes