Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

need help to unlock my phone

Hi Fido Support I've called twice and provided my IMEI to try and unlock my phone for my trip this coming Friday.    Both times, I have been provided the same unlock code but when I enter it in, it says unlock failed.    Please contact me ASAP as I n...

k102188 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LTE Advanced/Carrier Aggregation

Does Fido have carrier aggregation, and if so, in which configurations?  I have an M4 Aqua I bought from Fido, and I have never seen it on anything but AWS (1700/2100 aka Band 4).  I know it also supports LTE bands 7 (2600mhz) and also 12/17 (700mhz)...

kevinj1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 50 replies
  • 4 likes

Stolen phone in South America

I am currently travelling in South America and have had my iPhone 6 stolen from me in Peru.  I am planning to return to Canada in June, I am wondering if I will be able to get a replacement phone as I only purchased the phone at the end of February. ...

Dayn7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes