Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Will the LG G6 be trebling

LG as yet to confirm that the Oreo upgrade will include treble structure.  Treble is the new android layering structure featuring OEM flagships in a lower layer starting with Android Oreo 8.0 it will enable receiving Android updates directly from OS ...

nexus2cee_trebble-hero.png
Scooby-Doo by I'm qualified level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Adding Blackberry phone with keyboard to the phone line-up

Hi, I understand from many other posts that Fido is always reviewing their phone line-up. But can someone here mention to whoever makes the business decision for adding new phones to the product line-up to please reconsider Blackbberry. Blackberry ju...

dieselgg1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

I have been your valued customer for almost six years and now I am starting get disappointed with your service because I don’t get much discounts and I can’t change phones because even wothout a plan I don’t get that much compensation. Whenever I am ...

Cesca0387 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes