Lost my device

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Lost my device

Hi I am Praful Sharma. I just want to request you guys that could you please give me my device IMEI number because I am unable to find my device IMEI number and last night I lost my device so I have a request for you guys please send me my IMEI number. So, that I can claim my device as fast as I can from premium device protection.

Thank you so much fido

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost my device

Hey @prafulsharma

So sorry to learn that, it's definitively not an ideal situation! 

Did you know that you can report a phone lost or stolen by logging into My Account and selecting the following options:

Services > Mobile > Select your phone number > Scroll to the bottom right > Click on ``Report Lost/Stolen Phone``

You can also do this by calling our IVR system from another Fido phone and following these prompts.

611, #3 + #3 + #1

For time being, I'll send you a PM right away so we can look into this together!

By the way, your post has been edited as we removed your phone number for privacy and security reasons. 

Talk soon! 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: Lost my device

Hey @prafulsharma

So sorry to learn that, it's definitively not an ideal situation! 

Did you know that you can report a phone lost or stolen by logging into My Account and selecting the following options:

Services > Mobile > Select your phone number > Scroll to the bottom right > Click on ``Report Lost/Stolen Phone``

You can also do this by calling our IVR system from another Fido phone and following these prompts.

611, #3 + #3 + #1

For time being, I'll send you a PM right away so we can look into this together!

By the way, your post has been edited as we removed your phone number for privacy and security reasons. 

Talk soon! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2