Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Home phone problems

Since Thursday I am having a recurring problem with my Fido home phone.... sometimes with incoming calls the handset doesn't ring and the caller goes straight to voicemail (tested with tested with four different phone lines), and for outgoing calls n...

mrgroot by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Cancelling in the middle of billing period

Hi, I would like to cancel my current plan now since I'll be leaving the country. However, it's just the start of my billing period. I was wondering if I cancel, will I be charged a full month or just the days after the cycle starts. If so, then how ...

KH26 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrading phone screen not working properly

I have an iPhone SE and my contract just recently ended, I found an exclusive offer that Fido was offering me that included 10 gb data and unlimited everything for $85 but, once I select the plan and colour of the iPhone 8 Plus screen it takes me to ...

kabirbariana by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Galaxy S7 ( SMG930W8) cannot connect to LTE/4G

I have had this happening for almost a year now. It's very annoying. One day I lost my 4G connectivity and only getting H+/ 3G displayed. my APN settings are all correct as per instructions given to me. I tried calling Fido multiple times, they tried...

zskaik by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes