Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! wifi calling icon at status bar disappeared

wifi calling icon shown up at my first activation but it's not showing up anymore after software update. I am using Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 6.0.1. I have tried resetting to factory default and deactivating wifi calling through the customer service but...

rocky714 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

SCL04-L04 Update

Trying to update my HUAWEI SCL-L04 from SCL-L04C654B130 to SCL-L04C654B141 through WIFi and everytimes it reboot and fails. It does revert back no problem but for the last 4 months I get this badge that tell me to update. How do I get rid of the badg...

abrillon by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG G5 Nougat update issue

Hey everyone, I am just not getting frustrated with this and bringing it to light. Has anyone run into their device all but disconnecting from wireless and cellular data when you lock the phone for a few minutes?Description: If I have something queue...

mbarker1981 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

data network problem with Honor 5c NEM-AL10

I have Honor 5c NEM-AL10. when I put fido sim card, the bar shows 2G instead of 4G or LTE. I'm able to make a phone call, but the network speed is very, very show. I went to a few fido stores, they tried the instruction how to configure your phone po...

Resolved! Google Pixel XL 128GB Black phone

Hi, I ordered the Google Pixel XL 128GB Black phone on February 25th on the phone with one of the FIdo reps. The phone is Backordered ever since then. When should I expect to get the phone knowing I live in Montreal? Thanks ***edited to add tags and ...

Max_ by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes