Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello, Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses: GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz). To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more of the f...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 46 replies
  • 21 likes

Resolved! S7 Edge loosing connectivity

My s7 Edge sometimes goes on the voicemail stright when someone tires to call me. This happens on all the time just after couple days. When it goes to the voicemail it looses LTE connectivity. I dont know what is wrong with the phone. When i use GSM/...

Gurpreet101 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Network

I put the Fido Network on my cellphone. I don't understand it & I want to remove it since I don't usually use roaming. How do I do that? ***Edited to add labels***

darla_isme by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Motorola RAZR V3 settings / support...

OK, so I don`t need a Delorian to go back in time... the Motorola V3 will do the trick. However, there seems to be a trick to it... Upon inserting the Fido SIM card and powering the device ON, I can make phone calls and send/receive texts...but no MM...

LesDrive by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

LG G5 and Chrome Bookmark Sync Issue - SOLVED

1. Go to Apps>>Settings>>(G5)general tab>>About Phone>>Build Number. Tap 'Build Number' about 8 times) "You are now a Developer!" 2. Go to >>Settings>>Apps and click top-right menu then select 'Show system' or 'Show System Apps' 3. Find and open "com...

MarkQuarless by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes