Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 50 replies
  • 22 likes

wi fi on my LG3 android

pls walk me through...... how to share my desktop windows 10 shaw internet.. with my fido android cell phoneI do not subscribe to fido cell phone wi fi  Do i have to along with my shaw internet desktop internet service????thx

1vallarta by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! broken screen

Hello, i  broke my phone screen and I am trying to get a new phone but i still have 7 months left on my contract. Any solution  other than paying the balance? i've been with fido since 2012 and i have 2 lines on my account     ***Edited to add Labels...

m_kanyar1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone X wireless charging suggestions?

Has anyone wirelessly charged their iPhone X and how well did it work? Does anyone have suggestions on purchasing a wireless charging pad for iPhone X?   ***Edited to add labels***

Nathan84 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone autocorrect errors and iOS 11.1.2 update

If there is anyone having issues with auto correct on their iPhones using iOS 11 you may have experienced "it being autocorrected to I.T., or A to a ?. The update 11.1 did not completely update these issues and 11.1.2 should take care of it. I have f...

Nathan84 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Unlocking

So the new change in unlocking phones for free by the CRTC, does that include the home phone hub as well to get that unlocked?   ***Edited to add labels***