Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Fido Brightstar Claim

I have ordered Iphone 11 pro max. I want to be secure with all aspects but I came to know that fido deals with brightstar protection and it doesnot provide Claim for stolen or lost. If it is true, then I am going to return it. If they dont provide lo...

Rkstar1201 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! APN Settings

I have a Qualcomm 4G USB modem with an FIDO iPad SIM card inserted. I use it for wifi in my car. I'm looking for the APN settings for it as they're not standard APN settings. The following settings are required:Network ProviderCIMI (which is set at 4...

u.jpg
schnellback by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Carrier not working

My phone has not working since this AM. I tried to turn it off/on many times. Airplane mode on/off many times. Tried to reset provider network not working. Changed the sim to different phone, and it worked on the other phone but the current one. Plea...

Resolved! Video calling with Pixel 2 XL?

Hello, At some point, I was using the Video Calling over LTE feature successfully, but it stopped working eventually, on my Pixel 2 XL bought from Fido.I followed the steps of this thread: https://forums.fido.ca/t5/General-Support/Video-calling-for-B...

karbon15 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! LG G6 Update Oct 2019

Hi, my Fido LG G6 just popped up a notification showing an update available. However the version is "V30b-SEP-17-2019". Is this the right file, considering it's a G6 and not a V30? Thank you.

FolkSong by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes