Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Blackberry Key 2LE & Wi-Fi Calling

I bought a new Blackberry Key 2LE in August (not from Fido) and no real concerns until today. I really need Wi-Fi calling for when I'm on an extensive cruise next winter, specifically so I can receive two-step verification codes from my credit card c...

Davian by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! APN for LG Flip Phone (LGC441)

Hey guys and gals. I have this old and unusual flip phone that I'd like to get using data. It does not support LTE to my knowledge, and has a very weird settings menu. The settings available are as follows:Access point name (menu)Title:Authentication...

DaveTheMedic by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Found Lost Phone - How to remove blacklisted phone with FiDO

Almost two years ago, my wife forgot her cell phone abroad at my parent's cottage (We did not know where it was lost back than). We could not find her phone at that point and claimed as a lost once we are back to Canada. She paid around 226 cad dolla...

JSAY by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes