Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Dealing with my children's add-ons and data overages

Each of my two (mid-teenage) children have phones/plans with Fido.  I pay for the plans which include a reasonable amount of data (now 10 Gb).  But no matter how I plead or threaten, one (or both) will sometimes "add on" or even request a data overag...

mmdr9118 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Same Fido account/line/number on eSIM and SIM

Hey team, Would it be possible to have both a physical and an eSIM activated on the same account? I understand you couldn't use both at the same time, but this would allow a device to manually switch to the eSIM when the Fido SIM is replaced with one...

spacemonkey by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Home Phone

My home phone doesn't dial the extension or options of answering machines. Is it normal with the Fido home phone?

I’d like to get in touch with the office of the president

I’ve had a tremendously terrible experience over the last 10 days. I ordered a phone on December 1. I received it December 3. I didn’t even turn the new phone on, I simply didn’t like the color. I called on December 6, I explained that I wanted a dif...

Sbalata by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Huawei P20 Data not Working

Hi Telus community, Today at work my cellular data has all of a sudden stopped working. It was working until 8am, and was working this morning during my drive to work. I have 3 bars of reception at my work place. I can send and receive text messages,...

maaz515 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes