Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

LG phones

Hi there, I like to know why Fido stopped providing LG phones instead of removing the "famous" Huawei phones and all their hardware? Fido is getting behind in choices of phones.....

Rakia5 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixel 4XL LTE data issues

If you are having LTE issues with your Pixel 4 and Fido and Google won't and can't help you see the steps below that I've worked so far. it looks like these phones were never set up to work on the Rogers networks properly. Also some US carriers. I do...

stingrayrobs by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

shipping delays

Can anyone provide any insight as to whether Fido is experiencing extended shipping delays currently? I need to replace a phone ASAP. Thanks!

letsgomats by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sim Card Transferral

Hi,  I just upgraded to a new phone online which I have never done before. Now, do I have to put the sim card from my current phone into my new phone? I want to make sure my old phone will not be in use after I get my new one. Sorry if this is a sill...

cassbruni by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unlock A5

Hi, I want to unlock my Galaxy A5, I already upgrade my A5 and want to unlock to use for Mexican carrier. What I have to do?

El-Moshyno by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes