Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Phone doesn’t recognize new SIM card

Hi, I’m new to Fido. I got new SIM card shipped today, but it doesn’t recognize to my unlocked phone. It says no sim. The phone recognizes other sims, so I guess the problem is on SIM card. I also tried the SIM to the other phone, but it also says no...

risumoto by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dropped incoming calls (continues for past 12 days)

Hi Fido, One of our company phones (Pixel 2) is experiencing dropped calls, clients cannot call the pixel 2, call get dropped. We tried resetting the phone to factory defaults without results. Can you please help us figure out if the issue is with FI...

climaxmedia by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! VoLTE on Unlocked Note 8

I've read so many threads on this topic my face has started to hurt. I don't think I would have switched to Fido if I had known this was the case ahead of time, but here we are. I'm on a Samsung Note 8, Canadian model, that I initially purchased thro...

kubica by I'm a participant level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes