Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

WiFi Calling Issues

A year and a half ago I renewed my contract with Fido to take advantage of WiFi calling as I was living in an area without any cellular coverage. I chose the LG G6 from Fido and was dismayed that the network refused my device for this feature. I spen...

Resolved! Upgrading device with Fido Pulse Large plan

Hi everyone. I'm on Fido Pulse Large plan and I'm confused about what happens by the end of the term if I want to make a device upgrade. It's not clear from the web site as I don't see any Large, medium or small plans anymore. Will I be able to get a...

kaktus1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CPO phone

I bought a certified pre-owned Huawei P30 Pro.   4 weeks in the power button started to malfunction where a button press would not register.  Brought the phone in to a Fido retail store where they replicated the issue and sent it in for repair under ...

YVR1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Téléphone Fracassé

Bonjour, J'ai un téléphone depuis 2018 et je n'ai pas terminé de le payer. Il me reste à peu près 104$ dessus. La semaine passée, je l'ai échappé sur le trottoir et la vitre est complètement frascassé. Depuis, les craques s'accumulent et depuis ce ma...