Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Phone upgrade, waiting for it to ship.

I upgraded my phone and received a confirmation email that I had ordered it, and that I'll receive an email when it ships. But the phone upgrade doesn't show up on my Fido account, just wondering is that normal? It says nothing about the new phone, j...

Samaung A20 Issues

I have an Samaung A20 which I bought back in October of 2019. My phone is only used for work, and all of sudden it starts freezing all the time, its has reset 2 times now causing me to lose work but all my pictures. Can someone please tell me why? 

Apple Watch 5 cellular

Ok Fido... it’s time to add Apple Watch Cellular service! I realize that you are considered a discount brand by your parent company Rogers, but that’s just not the case. I’ve been a customer since the early 1990’s and supported the brand faithfully w...

Dvan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Disappointed with Brightstar premium protection

I lost my cell phone. Got a refurbished replacement from brightstar after paying $452 which they sent using UPS. Shipment was delayed for more than two weeks, I was without any cell phone for 1 week.. Then i ordered a sim card from fido. That reached...

simrangne by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes