Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIDO Poor Service

darshi1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
Fido promotion offered by call

Hi,

I received call 5 days ago from Fido marketing team offering me promotional plans to get back to Fido. They asked for two id proofs to confirm the process which I did.

The guy told that I'll be receiving a mail from Fido confirming the offer with all details within 24-48 hours. It's been 4-5 days since this and I never got that email(Already checked junk folder)

I would request you guys not to waste others times. I spent almost 1 hr and requested to send me email as soon as possible so that I'll make sure it's genuine call.

Today, I went to Fido store which is at Congestoga Mall, Waterloo and I asked the guy to help me out even that guy was also very rude. Do you really care about your customer??? 

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @darshi1

Welcome to the Community. Smiley

I'm sorry to learn that you're disappointed with your recent experience.

We should be able to verify the details of the offer you were given directly through your previous Fido account and assist you with the activation.

Your feedback is also very important to us, so you'll also have the opportunity to provide more details about the interaction you had with the store rep. This way, we can make sure it is correctly addressed.

You can contact us here to get started.

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, if that works best for you!