Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Ordered an iPad on July 7th, Still no shipping

I ordered my iPad on the 7th and received the processing email but still haven't received shipping. Hoping I'll get shipping Monday but figured I'd come here to find any other experiences with this. Is this normal? I live in the greater Toronto area ...

Araa by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone 7 on back order

I ordered an iphone 7 on 25th of June, the last email i get was on 2nd of July, telling me the device was on back order, but when i call fido they are saying they have iphone 7 in stock, until today 14th of July i did not recevie any phone call or em...

kAikAI1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Phone - Proof of Purchase/Receipt

Hi there,  I called Fido's Device Protection Customer Serive this morning, and they said my payment went through and I will be getting the phone in the mail in 1-2 business days. However, I did not receive a confirmation or receipt via email yet. Wil...

simimann1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SIM card 6 years old

I get disconnected in the Chinook Mall area of Calgary.It's not alwags the same location, so chances are my sim card is showing its age. where can i pick up another Sim card? How much do they go for?  

DAAN by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stop international outgoing calls

How do i stop from getting internatinal outgoing calls from my fido number ?  I am getting billed every now and then for outgoing internatioal calls ,even though i do not call cautiously , but the number belongs to my known.

gautamquick by I'm a participant level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes