Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! I am out of job and out of the country

Please, I need help.I want to downgrade my plan or even stop it completely. I am on a fido payment plan of $45/month, and I pay a phone bill(paying for a new phone) of $60/month. I am out of the country and I wont need wireless service till end of th...

nelson2000 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade pending

Hi, I have tried upgrading my device and it did say that it successful but it still shows the upgrade pending sign. Can please someone help me with this?

Phone Hacked

I have received over 20 calls from different people that have claimed I called them moments earlier about a scam. I am doing nothing of the sort and am scared about who has access to my phone number? I tried to access my voicemail, but my voicemail p...

gpsinghaujla by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone SE stopped making calls, or connecting to data

I ordered a 2020 iPhone SE last month directly from Apple, swapped my sim in and off I went. The last couple of days, I noticed that my data isn't working, and I can't make calls anymore. I changed the apn settings from ltedata.apn to ltemobile.apn a...

galuple by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transitioning to new phone/plan

Hi this is probably a crazy question but If I am ordering a new phone that will have a new plan will my old phone  and old service plan work until I receive/activate the  new phone?

Hummingbird1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes