Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! DO YOU NEED A DATA PLAN TO SEND MMS

Hello, I read the posts as to MMS and I am confused. Do you need a DATA plan to use MMS? Here is my experience. I have used a Motorola G8 Play whch I bought from Amazon. It was the international version (South America). I was able to send and receive...

al060487 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Note 20 esim support

Will Samsung and Fido enable esim for the New Note 20? Currently using a dual sim phone and refuse to go back to carrying two devices. Will this be ready at launch and does the current S20 line support esim on Fido? 

robotbatman by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brightstar Scam

Sent my brand new (two week old) Iphone for repair of a minor screen scratch and brightstar mailed me back a refurbished phone saying they do not have the parts to repair the screen. Called brightstar asked to speak to a supervisor and was put on hol...

Emebet by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

blocking chinese ads sent to my fido home phone

I am constantly receiving from FIDO chinese ads sent to my Fido home phone.  Since I don't speak chinese and cannot block incoming calls on the Fido home phone it is quite annoying.Since all of my internet is with Fido and other than this issue I hav...

souder by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LG stylo 4+ how to setup mobile 5G data plan?

Hi there,I just changed my phone company to fido. I want to keep using my old phone LG stylo 4+. I installed new fido SIM card and phone line is working. But, I can't access internet. I think I have to change Network. Please help me change network se...

navy0419 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes