Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Been waited 2 months , problem still not sloved

Been with fido about 8 years, at end of Aug. changed to freedom, then got a phone call from fido to switch back. In the phone call, the win-back team gave a offer that with monthly payment on top of the plan, getting a new ip11 also will give me some...

vipyjh1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Order

I placed a order in Nov 14 and haven't received anything I go on the site to my number and it says order processing but nothing is happening.  I've tried to go in the chat and for days it says there are no agents what's happening ?  Very frustrating....

Cooper6919 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wi-Fi Calling for iPhone 12 Purchased from Apple Store

Hi, I went to a Fido kiosk at the local mall to ask if Wi-Fi calling will work if I purchase an iPhone directly from Apple.  The rep told me yes, and assured me that Wi-Fi calling will work in that case and that it should not be a problem. So I purch...

anonymous7 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change service provider and paying out balance of device

My plan has 3 months left with a device balance of $106 that at the time was considered a free phone which does not show up on my bill that I have to pay for.  I understand the new plans charge for the plan and the device.on the bill.  With Black Fri...

LexusBC by I'm a participant level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone Price Protection?

Hi! Is there any price protection for pre-owned devices financed through Fido? Say I purchase a certified pre-owned Galaxy S10 from Fido and use Fido's 24 month financing to pay for it, and Fido's listed price for the same device drops, can my financ...

Andu by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes