Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! switching from 12 pro to 11 pro max

I am not sure how to do this. And customer care are not answering the phone. I got the 12 pro 4 days back but now I am thinking to have 11 pro max. Can someone help me how to do this ?  

dharmprita by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 12 pro shipping delay

Hi,i got a win back offer from fido and i have order iphone 12 pro 128gb pacific blue on november 12th 2020. Till now i only got conformation email and I dint receive any shipping email. Ik the phone is having a high demand but its been 1 week till d...

Praneeth1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sympatico email stopped working on my iPhone 8

Sympatico email stopped working on my iPhone 8 when on the Cell network. I get a message saying  "The mail server "imap.bell.net" is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail settings."  I've done this several time...

Mahler by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible customer service ever!

I tried to contact your reps online by live chat. I got transferred for a few times, they put me on hold and my queue position was 87. After 2 hours i was at the first position. However, noone replied to me for more than 30 mins!!! And I complained w...

peiyu by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Ordered a phone online - question

Hello,  I recently ordered a phone online, in which I changed from a $85/mo plan to a $55/mo plan. My device balance was $0 so I didnt have to pay anything upfront, but I noticed when I checked out, it said the monthly payment would be $89/mo. Is tha...

Em27 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes