Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Update on Backorder for IPhone 12 Pro Max

Hi there! Just wanted a  bit more transparency on what the status was on the backorders of newly ordered iPhones. Calling in and using the chat is near impossible unless you have a copious amount of time to be on hold. I see older posts with the same...

Risami by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

phone missing on delivery

I ordered a phone, and had to change delivery address, which I did through Fido. The phone is now marked as delivered with Fedex but I don't have a clue where it has been sent to.  I spoke to someone in Fido who gave me a case number, but gave me no ...

New phone still not recieved

I'm in a bit of a bind right now and hoping someone can give me some answers or their experience.. Last week I ordered a new device to upgrade from my now broken phone. I usually go in store to do any kind of upgrade or such but dude to the pandemic,...

helenzang by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes