cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading

AmandaV
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Ordered a new phone , 2 days past and they tell me my phone was out of stock, no emails stating that I have to wait 3-4 weeks on back order so I decide to change to a different phone but STILL haven't received any kind of emails stating my order was processed or anything . Anyone having issues lately with trying to purchase a new phone ? Last time I upgraded it was A LOT easier 

1 REPLY 1

Hi @AmandaV , there are so many worldwide shortages right now due to the last year and a half of the pandemic. You never know what will be back ordered. Perhaps you could do a live chat on fido.ca and inquire which devices are in stock and see if there's any that you are interested in. OR if you can wait for delivery for the next little while, then you might get the device you really want. We've been waiting for 3 months for a fridge and I hope we get it before Thanksgiving.It is such a crazy time for supply chain disruptions. Let's hope this all clears up sometime soon and I hope you end up receiving the device you want sooner than later. You could try asking on live chat if there is an eta for the one you ordered. May the odds be in your favour. 😉