Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! iPhone 12 pro ridiculously long delay

Hello Fido, I am pretty sure I put my order in for the 256 iPhone 12 pro back in November. I was expecting to have it latest by Christmas but obviously that didn't happen. I got an email today stating I am still 51 in line I don't understand what is ...

Sikko21 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile password

I am presently in England. I have been here 4 months and have not used my phone since leaving Canada. Now I can't remember the password I used to get into my phone. How do I reset the password to get back into my phone? Thanks

Lazmataz66 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Payment Program Promotion for Samsung S21

Hi I am planning on getting a Samsung S21 ultra. As I checked Fido, there is this program with monthly credit bill. I attached a picture. Could please explain further the bill with the taxes and how much is the real amount that would be billed monthl...

SmartSelectImage_2021-01-28-10-28-23.png
Drizzles by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

One of my contacts can't contact me

I switched to Fido within the last 2 months and kept the same phone number. Since then, one of my contacts has been unable to reach me by phone or text message. Why is this happening? And how can I correct this?

Tlucy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes