cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21 Ultra Delay (ordered Aug 2021- now October...)

Susube
I'm a participant level 3

Hello,

I have upgraded my phone on Aug 26 and was given an ETA of 2-3 weeks at that time. I called 2 times and used the chat 2-3 times as well to get updates when going past the 3 weeks mark.

1. I never get a clear answer regarding an ETA from the Fido staff. In addition, using COVID-19 as an excuse for delays is old now.
  2. If the delivery is THIS delayed, is it not common sense to keep your clients updated on a weekly basis with an automatic e-mail? This is not hard to implement...

I was excited to use the camera functions of the phone on my trip last week, and couldn't because of these extreme, unreasonable delays. 

It has been a total of 38 days that have passed since my order. I feel that this is very unprofessional, and I could have ordered from the Samsung Store Site and received my item earlier had I ordered from them in the first place. In addition, it's frustrating that I must continue to keep in touch about my purchase, and I have to use what little time I have to call, chat and now post on the board. It is not fair, especially when I have full-time school and full-time work, and I commute 2 hours a day. It's so frustrating that I am not getting the service I want! My time is precious too, and I continuously use it because I am not getting any answers about my purchase. In fact, I get more communication from a 2 dollar AliExpress order than a 1400+ purchase in Canada. Is that not funny?

7 REPLIES 7

Susube

On Monday, October 4th, a service rep said it would get shipped in 2-3 business days since it shows it's available in the warehouse on their end. It seems everyone needs to get their story straight at Fido regarding the availability of your products

We got back to you in PM and we'll continue with you there! Smiley

Proac
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Why don't you cancel your Fido order and simply order it directly from Samsung if they can get you the device immediately?

Susube

because now at this very moment it will take Samsung 3-5 weeks, as opposed to 2-3 weeks in August -_-

FidoFaiza

Hi @Susube

I'm sorry to hear of the delays with the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The phone is currently out of stock as a matter of fact, but let me contact you via PM to take a closer look at your account. 

Talk soon. 

Susube

I cancelled

I got the refund

I am STILL getting charged for the upgrade (the 530.10 (including tax) downpayment is there in my bill)

I am in a situation where I contacted twice via chat, made two cases, called in, and tried 4 private messages!! What is wrong with Fido's billing error handling? If there is an issue, a clear cancellation of a hardware upgrade, why does it need to take over 10 representatives to "look into it" and not do anything ?? It should be addressed in real-time... I even received late fees because it's taking a ridiculous amount of time to handle it

I've lost literally more than 4 precious hours on the billing error situation, and hours on calling you about the hardware upgrade ETA... why is my time being continuously wasted?!?!

I want the billing error addressed ASAP! Late fees are already there... and if this affects my credit... you will ruin my quality of life when making future purchases.

Hey @Susube,

I see we already helped out in PM Smiley

Don't hesitate to use the community if ever you have other general questions!