Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

New iPhone

Hi. I have a new iPhone, transferred the SIM card from my old phone and all is good but can't make phone calls....

Nickp1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixel5 Order Got Delayed/Cancelled Involuntarily

Today is Feb. 13, 2021. Early in the morning, when the delivery guy from Purolator ringed my door bell, I knew my black Friday gift finally arrived. All the issues should be resolved as I wished, but it seems that this is the start of the nightmare. ...

Ralice by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S10 battery issues:

My S10 is about 7 months old, and seems to have an unbelievably short battery life. I says that it has a 10 hour charge, but it does not seem to last that long, and surely, if I am not using my phone, my phone should hold a charge over the course of ...

stoker315 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido charges for a new phone before it arrives to me

I have ordered a new phone last week.My new phone was shipped to me via Purolator. After a week, my parcel is still at the Purolator's Sorting Facility, because "they experience high volumes".They don't know when they will deliver me the phone, and I...

konstantin7 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes