Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Free installation

If I bought a screen protector somewhere else can fido store install it for me because the first one i bought in this store broke 

NubianXX by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i phone xr replace to iphone11

hello sir/mamI purchased a new iPhone XR on 26 July 2021 and now i want to upgrade it to iphone11 may I know the process please guide me so that I will be able to upgrade as soon as possible.

Mobille network not available

I'm a long suffering Fido customer with a particular problem: after many calls an over 7 hours on the phone with customer reps and technicians the problem has not been solved. The issues started in the fall of 2020 and got worse in the spring of 2021...

GeraldR by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! not registered on network

Replaced screen on samsung A10S everything works except cant register on network   It seems to see sim card as it shows my phone number etc  I have updated the software on the phone. The apn info is all correct put sim card in another phone and it wo...

goodsgrocery by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes