Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

How does a Phone exchange work?

Hello! I have a question regarding phone exchanges. I originally ordered an iPhone 13 Pro. However, I've changed my mind and would like a 13 Pro Max instead. Unfortunately, the 13 Pro has already arrived! Is it possible to exchange this for the Pro M...

Fizzy16 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappointed that Fido used Brightstar (Likewize)

I have been without my device for over a month due to errors with Brightstar that they refuse to fix. I have paid my premiums every month and paid the deductible to have my damaged phone replaced. My contract states that it will be replaced with a ph...

SarahMMKings by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brightstar or Likewize messed my account totally

I reported my lost device to Brightstar before and they sent me another one after around a week and a half, now I lost my phone again but I figured out, Brightstar didn't change my new phone IMEI on the system. As per the new phone doesn't exist and ...

Cannot make or receive calls, but can text & used data

Yesterday I received a sim from one of your stores. It took a while for the SIM to work on my Samsung Galaxy S8, but when I left the store I was able to recieve/send texts and use LTE/+ data. It was only when I got home that I realised I cannot make ...

MDGrunnill_0-1633619682501.png
MDGrunnill by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes